Assistant RN Director Labor and Delivery Services
Pleasanton, CA US
We are offering excellent compensation and an extensive package of benefits to include a $15K SIGN ON BONUS and 5K relocation assistance!
A great location one hour from San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and 2 hours from wineries, beaches and the mountains (Lake Tahoe and Mammoth)
Be better… as a leader within this dynamic team of healthcare providers....
Our Nurse leaders are passionate about exceeding the needs and expectations of their patients, and Women's Services are no exception!
Is it important to you to work in a warm and friendly environment with professionals who have worked as a cohesive team to build a reputation of quality in the communities they serve? Whether you speak with the patients they serve or the physician, nurse or team member who is part of the interdisciplinary medical staff caring for the patients; they all have the same reasons for choosing this award winning hospital!
This is a new position replacing a Pediatric Clinical Specialist who has moved on to grow in her career. We are looking for a mature leader who is clinically strong and able to be hands on as needed.
LDRP model (labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum).
- 2 Level II NICU beds, 8 postpartum, antepartum beds, 10 L&D beds. We do 800 births annually.
- The nursery is located inside the unit which is locked.
- They have a Neonatologist and 2 Pediatricians available 24/7 and an in-house anesthesiologist.
- Reporting to the Nursing Director there are 50 staff including 2 Supervisors, RN staff including Charge Nurses and a Clerk on days.
- BSN required; MS in Nursing or related field preferred
- Recommended STABLE class within last 2 years
- Current California RN license or in process
- Current AHA-BLS certification
- Current NRP certification/NRP instructor within 1 year of hire
- RNC-Neonatal Intensive care
- Three years recent progressive management experience in women's services
- Five years recent experience in acute Level II or above Nursery care setting
We are actively interviewing for this position. Please reach out to Ina Phillip at email@example.com or 770-433-2220. Also, we assist our clients with new opportunities on an on-going basis; feel free to contact me to learn more about additional searches we are working on that may be more in line with your professional and personal goals and interest.