Behavioral Health Nurse Manager
Atlanta, GA US
Top 3 challenges for the Behavioral Health Nurse Manager within the department:
- 2. Patient Experience
- 3. Nurse-Physician Relationships
Top 3 goals for the Behavioral Health Nurse Manager within the department:
- Expand services to include ECT
- Open all 17 beds on Geri unit
- Ensure continued survey readiness for Joint Commission
Scope of the Behavioral Health Nurse Manager role:
- Number of beds: Two units; Geri Psych – 17 beds and Adult Psych – 25 beds
- Age of patients cared for: Adult and Geriatric
- Total FTE’s: Approximately 40
- Direct reports: Charge RNs, RNs and BH Techs
- What title does this position report to: The Executive Director of Behavioral Services
- Minimum years of leadership experience: 3-5 years
- Minimum education: BSN, MSN Preferred
➢ Work where you live, love what you do and stay where you can grow. We are the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, priding ourselves in investing back into the communities that we serve. Our culture of caring is evident by being recognized three years in a row nationally by Fortune ® Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, as well as the recommendations and referrals we receive.
➢ Come see why our employees love their career within our health system and enjoy work-life balance and the opportunity for advancement from within.
Please contact Ina Phillip at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-433-2220 for more information on this opportunity.