Glendale, CA US
*** BICU Sign On BONUS - $10K! with two year commitment.***
Registered Nurse (BICU) - Burn Center Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Charge Nurse and Service Line Director, this position is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and providing high quality, individualized patient care using the components of the nursing process.
- Those with BICU competencies will be assigned to both the BICU and Burn Medical-Surgical Unit.
Registered Nurse (BICU) - Burn Center Qualifications:
Registered Nurse (BICU) - Burn Center Education/Certificates/Licenses:
- CA RN license
- Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) preferred upon hire, required within 6 months of hire.
- Current CCRN
- Pediatrics Critical Care Course and Adult Care Course completion preferred.
- Recent Post traumatic stress training preferred
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years Critical Care experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing required
- Six (6) months' experience in acute pediatric care setting preferred
- Proficiency in hemodynamic and respiratory interventions preferred
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org