Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech
Fort Worth, TX US
Day shift with Call / Generous Salary / Sign On Bonus / Relocation Assistance Available
Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech Position Summary:
- Under the supervision of the Nurse Supervisor of the Cardiac Cath Lab, performs cineography and data management.
- Scrubs and assists cardiologist as needed.
- Must possess knowledge of sterile technique and computer basics.
- Cardiac and hemodynamic monitoring, good patient assessment and communication skills.
- Must clean and maintain equipment and physical environment.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment and adapt to workload changes.
- Must be able to maintain professional accountability.
- Serve as a patient advocate.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility of supplies.
Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech Job Requirements:
- Requires CMRT and ARRT; prior military background/training (before 2005) is accepted in lieu of ARRT requirement.
- Current BCLS required, ACLS within 6 months of hire
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiology
- 2 years Cath Lab preferred; prefer experience in Maclab and scrubbing
To learn more contact: Jessie Cerminaro 315-507-3721 or firstname.lastname@example.org