Cath Lab RN
Sarasota, FL US
Generous Compensation, Sign on Bonus & Relocation available!
Cath Lab RN Job Summary:
- Types of Invasive Procedures Performed: Diagnostic Catheterization, Balloon Angioplasty, Coronary Atherectomy and Stentings, EP Studies and Intervention, EP Complex Ablation for Afib, Radiofrequency Ablations, Pacemaker Insertion, ICD Insertion, Peripheral Vascular Studies and Intervention, and TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Types of Non-invasive Procedures Performed: EKG/Signal Average, Holter Monitoring, Stress Testing, Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echo, Nuclear Cardiology, Tilt Table Testing, Arrhythmia Monitoring (trans-telephonic)
- Major Equipment Used: GE Labs and Philips Cath Lab Equipment, Mac Lab Hemodynamic Monitoring System, Boston Scientific IVUS, St. Jude Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), RADI Fractional Flow Resistance (FFR) and Maquet Intra-aortic Balloon Pump Insertions, Impella, EKOS, Laser Atherectomy, and AngioJet.
- On-call requirements: In order to meet on-call requirements associated with this position, employees on-call must be able to report to the hospital within 30 minutes of being contacted.
Cath Lab RN Job Qualifications:
• Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
• Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
• Current BLS & ACLS through American Heart Association required
• Current National Institute of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification required
• Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred
• Prior Cardiac Cath/EP experience preferred
• Must live within a 30-minute drive time radius of the hospital for on-call requirements associated with this position
For more information, please contact: Kara Graham 954-492-4638 or firstname.lastname@example.org