Cath Lab Tech
Dallas, TX US
Cardiovascular Tech Job Responsibilities:
- Performs technical skills through education & expertise.
- Documents & comm. data in concise manner.
- Develops individual goal-directed care to cardiac patient through use of assessment and technical skills.
- Responsible for the Lab when manager is not available.
- Preceptor for new hires and current Tech’s.
- Competent in both Diagnostic and Interventional Cathlab job duties.
- Witness for waste of drugs in the automated drug delivery system to include narcotics.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Cardiovascular Tech Job Requirements/Certifications:
- Education: High school diploma/GED preferred
- Licensure/certification/registration: BCLS & ACLS; prefer RCVT or RT
- Experience: 2 years in cath lab
- Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.
To Learn More Contact: Juli Van Der Meulen 954-906-5186 or email@example.com