Certified Surgical Tech - Labor and Delivery
Ocala, FL US
Certified Surgical Technologist FT in Labor and Delivery Unit
Prestigious Hospital System in Beautiful Central Florida!
Certified Surgical Technologist Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Full Health, Dental and Vision
- Long and Short Term disability
Certified Surgical Technologist Job Description:
- Full time position in Labor and Delivery Unit
- Plans the care needs of the patient before and during surgical procedure.
- Provides care to the patient undergoing surgical procedures.
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Administers medications and applies dressings.
- Assists physician and physician assistant during procedures.
- Assists in the coordination of the operating room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, availability of functioning equipment and supplies.
- Ensures the proper handling of specimens.
Certified Surgical Technologist Required experience:
- Surgical Tech: 2 years
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist
For more information please contact:
Lilliana del Real (954) 492-4672