Charge Intermediate Critical Care RN
Sarasota, FL US
Generous Salary - 5K Sign On - Relocation Available - Days
Charge RN Intermediate ICU Job Description:
Our Intermediate ICU, offers exceptional care for the patients we serve.
Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, SCD machines, Feeding pumps, Neurons, Sitter Cams
IICU hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnoses including: Orthopedics, Neuro/Stroke, Trauma, Head Injuries, Medical, Surgical, and more.
Make excellence your goal we're looking for only the very best talent!
Charge RN Intermediate ICU Job Requirements:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current NIHSS (National Institute Health Stroke Scale) preferred; required within 6 months of hire.
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum 2 years Acute Care RN experience preferred
- Prior Charge/Supervisory experience desired
- Prior telemetry course/experience preferred.
- Prior experience with cardiac care and titratable drips preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds