Charge RN Inpatient Rehab
Sarasota, FL US
CHARGE RN INPATIENT REHAB JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Our Inpatient Rehab Unit provides superior inpatient rehabilitative care. This unit is the area’s first and only comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation center.
- Average length of stay for patients: 2 weeks
- The Inpatient Rehab Unit hosts a variety of patient diagnoses including: Neurosurgery, Neurological Disorders (including Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis) , Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Multiple Trauma, Fractures, Limb amputations, Orthopedics, and medically complex conditions.
- Services Provided: Three Physiatrists round on patients daily; each patient is scheduled for rehab treatments including PT/OT/SLP (as applicable).
CHARGE RN INPATIENT REHAB JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
CHARGE RN INPATIENT REHAB EDUCATION
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
CHARGE RN INPATIENT REHAB LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current Functional Independence Measure (FIM) tool certification preferred
- Unit Specialty/National Certification (CRRN) preferred (required within 6 months of hire)
- Minimum two years acute care RN experience preferred; prior Med/Surg and/or Skilled/Rehab/LTAC experience desired
- Prior Management/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Prior experience desired.
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude desired.
- Prior Burn experience desired, but not required.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
For more information, please contact: