Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Garden City, KS US
Salary Range is $120,000 - $150,000 plus outstanding annual bonus up to 30% of annual salary $22,500 deferred cash (long term incentive that vests over 3 years)
Highly Promotable Career Opportunity. Controller or ACFO with for-profit experience will be considered.
Work for one of the most prestigious national health care companies in the United States.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides leadership and direction to all financial departments for the overall fiscal responsibility of this hospital.
- As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) you will assist the CEO in the development of long and short-range hospital operations plans that may include service demand analyses, resources availability analyses and cost-benefit analyses of proposed capital and staff expansions.
- AS the (CFO) Chief Financial Officer you will Direct the preparation of internal financial reports including work papers for annual financial audit.
- As the (CFO) Cheif Financial Officer you will Assume a lead role in analyzing and exploring means of reducing hospital operating costs and increasing revenues based on
- knowledge of market trends, financial reports, and operating procedures.
- As the (CFO) Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for direction and submission on a timely basis all financial data associated reports required by government and other regulated agencies including payroll tax reports, public disclosure reports, and third-party payor cost reports.
Qualifications To Be Considered For This (CFO) Chief Financial Officer Opportunity
If you are a Controller or an ACFO with for-profit experience you will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and the knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals, and verbal, interpersonal and quantitative skills.
- CPA or Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working at the CFO level in an acute-care hospital is require
- Minimum of three years of progressive management experience in an investor-owned healthcare organization required
- Must be a strong, hands-on and approachable leader who understands the value of being a team-player and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must understand how to motivate and inspire staff to achieve optimal results, while keeping employee satisfaction high.
Juli Van Der Meulen