Clinical Manager Dietary Services
Las Cruces, NM 88001 US
Hospital System in beautiful Las Cruces, New Mexico is seeking a Clinical Manager Dietary Services to lead their Team!
Competitive Salary and Relocation Assistance!
Dietary Manager Job Description:
Plans,organizes and monitors patient nutritional care in assigned areas inpatient and outpatient.
- Provides service to patients throughout the
life spanincluding newborns, children, adolescents, adults andgeriatrics.
- Coordinates and monitors activities in the nutrition care area as assigned and provides recommendations to the Director of Food and Nutrition Services regarding improvements in these areas.
Dietary Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: MA or MS or higher degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Food and Nutrition. Internship or equivalent training in a hospital or other institution qualified to offer a dietetic internship by the Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics required.
- Minimum Experience: Three years experience as a Registered Dietitian and three years experience in a supervisory role required.
- Certification/Licensure: Must be Registered Dietitian with the Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics. Must possess a current (or eligible) license to practice as a Licensed Dietitian in the State of New Mexico.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Lilliana del Real