Clinical Manager Operating Room
Glendale, CA US
Clinical Manager - Operating Room benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Sign on Bonus / Relocation Assistance
- Generous shift differentials for RN Supervisor and Managers
Clinical Manager - Operating Room Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing or equivalent preferred.
- Current licensure of the State of California.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card.
- Current ACLS.
- Certification in specialty areas is preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in specialty area.
- Minimum of two year supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership aptitude, competency, and qualities.
Clinical Manager - Operating Room Job Summary:
- The Clinical Manager is a Registered Nurse who reports to the Director of Perioperative Services and is responsible and accountable for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the daily
- operations of the Perioperative Departments: OR, PACU, Central Sterile, Endoscopy, Outpatient Surgery and Infusion Center.
- The Clinical Manager assures that the highest quality of care is provided in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards.
- Directs and supervises functions and activities; and interprets policies, procedures, standards, and regulations as is appropriate for personnel, medical staff, patients, and public.
- Supervisory authority to provide input on potential new hires and ongoing supervision, coaching, and mentoring of staff.
- Counsels staff along with Unit Director regarding clinical performance.
To Learn More Contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or email@example.com