Orlando, FL US
The System Controller is responsible for operations, planning, and management of Accounting, Payroll, and Accounts Payable. The position ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies. Proficiency with current accounting literature is a must. The System Controller is responsible for overseeing Financial Statements and Tax Return preparation and annual audits. The System Controller reports directly to the Associate Vice President of Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strongly prefer MBA and CPA (Must have either or)
- The Controller needs to be hands on- able to participate in closing books, journal entries . . .
- Must have experience working in a 250 + bed hospital setting
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in the healthcare setting or public accounting.
Minimum of 3 years combined management experience
To Learn More Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen
Sr. Executive Recruiter