Orlando, FL US
Salary - $145,000 - $155,000.00 plus annual bonus and relocation
The Hospital System Controller is responsible for operations, planning, and management of Accounting, Payroll, and Accounts Payable. The Controller for this not-for-profit Hospital System ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies. Proficiency with current accounting literature is a must. The Hospital System Controller for this not-for-profit health care system is responsible for overseeing Financial Statements and Tax Return preparation and annual audits. The Hospital System Controller reports directly to the Associate Vice President of Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strongly prefer MBA and CPA (Must have either or)
- The Controller needs to be hands on- able to participate in closing books, journal entries . . .
- Must have experience working in a 250 + bed not-for-profit acute care hospital setting
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in the healthcare setting or public accounting.
- Must have experience in at least a 250-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital
To Learn More Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen
Sr. Executive Recruiter