Critical Care RN
Oakland, CA US
Critical Care RN Employment Summary:
- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
- We value all people and their diverse perspectives, skills, experiences, and opinions
- We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care.
Critical Care RN Qualifications Required:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR Card
- Current ACLS (if practicing in any of the following units: OBS, 3 Telemetry, PCU, L&D, Critical Care, PACU, Special Procedures, ED, Radiology, Cath Lab, CVOU))
- NRP (if practicing in any of the following units: Nursery, Pediatrics, NICU, Labor & Delivery, Post Partum)
- PALS (if practicing in any of the following units: Pediatrics, NICU, ED)
- NICU RNs will have a minimum of two years of level 3 NICU experience.
- TNCC (if practicing in the ED)
- AFM (if practicing in L&D)
- Certifications may be obtained within first six months of hire with prior Director/Manager approval with the exception of BLS/CPR and AFM, which are required within 90 days of hire
- Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
- Minimum passing score of 80% on the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center EKG exam for experienced RNs hired for ER, 3 Telemetry, PCU, PACU, Special Procedures, OBS, Critical Care, Cath Lab, CVOU, Radiology upon hire or transfer where applicable OR completion of EKG class for non- experienced RNs.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma