Critical Care RN
West Lake Village, CA US
Our unit has been designed to enhance the training, leadership capabilities, and physical workplace of our Critical Care Nurses.
Registered Nurse II - Critical Care Units Qualifications Required:
- CA RN license
- Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
- Minimum passing score of 80% on the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center EKG exam
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- A comprehensive stroke and Level II Trauma Center.
- Very active neuro interventional program. New modalities to include CRRT.
- All-inclusive cardiac program including TAVR, Open Heart, and ROSC target temperature management.
- New modalities to include CRRT and ECMO.
- Step down ICU including ventilator and bi-pap management, selected medication drips, and management of stable, complex multisystem failure patients.
To Learn More Contact: Tim Johnson 703-380-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org