Critical Care Services Manager
Memphis suburbs, TN US
Job Title: Critical Care Nurse Manager
Location: Memphis bedroom community
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a leading healthcare organization dedicated to providing exceptional medical care and improving the lives of patients. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Critical Care Nurse Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team of dedicated nurses in providing high-quality critical care services to our patients.
As a Critical Care Nurse Manager, you will play a vital role in overseeing and managing the daily operations of our critical care unit. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe, effective, and efficient patient care, while also fostering a positive work environment for our nursing staff. Your strong leadership abilities, clinical expertise, and commitment to excellence will be instrumental in driving the success of our critical care unit.
- Lead and supervise a team of critical care nurses, ensuring adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- Collaborate with physicians, healthcare providers, and other department heads to ensure seamless coordination of patient care.
- Oversee patient assessments, care plans, and treatment modalities, ensuring optimal outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Monitor staffing levels, scheduling, and staff performance to maintain adequate coverage and ensure high-quality care.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to nursing staff, promoting professional growth and development.
- Facilitate ongoing staff education and training to enhance clinical competencies and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding process of nursing staff.
- Implement quality improvement initiatives and evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and outcomes.
- Act as a liaison between nursing staff, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to foster effective communication and collaboration.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, reports, and documentation related to patient care, staff performance, and unit operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Master's degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Current or eligible for unrestricted RN license in the state of Tennessee.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in critical care nursing, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Certification in Critical Care Nursing (CCRN) preferred.
- Strong knowledge of critical care nursing practices, procedures, and evidence-based standards.
- Excellent clinical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using electronic medical records (EMR) systems and other healthcare software.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off and holiday leave.
- Continuing education opportunities and tuition reimbursement.
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities within the organization.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
I have so much more to share with you ..lets talk now!Ina Phillip is the #jobsquadexpert. Apply now and reach out to Ina @ email@example.com or 770-433-2220.
Search All American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.