Customer Service Manager
Greater Chicagoland, IL US
Responsible for development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service in a B2B environment including new hires, in addition:
• Voice of the customer throughout the organization.
• Work effectively with all peers, Marketing, Production, Tech Support, and Finance.
• Identify and develops processes and performance improvements for both the staff and the customer to develop a team who can successfully interact within the organization and with the customer.
• Establish performance metrics within the department to constantly improve performance.
• Analyze raw date into usable reports based on the needs of the departments within the company.
• Review and educate on risk factors of our product lines to insure that equipment sold is done correctly to insure safe use by end users and avoid potential risk situations.
• One stop calling - solve the issue in one email, one call.
• Intimate knowledge of core products to educate staff and customers.
• Responsible for providing to the customer full regulatory compliance and legal requirements for exporting product into Canada.
• Issue, oversee the RMA process to insure that return requirements are enforced 100%, and issue the corresponding credit memos for returned product when process is completed.
• Process internal orders for return of production product to vendors, orders for salesperson demos, process demos for actual sales to customers.
• Process orders for show shipments, and corresponding RA for return to plant.
• Have intimate knowledge of transportation rules and regulations as well as understanding the processes of small package shipments, returns, and damage claims.
• Prepare and submit project quotes for customers.
• Perform inside sales.
• Prepare invoicing.
• Update pricing, as well as calculate and key all price changes.
• Provide internal information regarding processes used in Great Plains system software.
• Share educational opportunities with staff for job and performance productivity and encourage staff to participate.
• Guide customers through company website as well as provide benefits and features of our equipment.
Skills and Specifications:
• Experience with GP (Great Plains software)
• Good communication, time management and organizational skill sets
• Strong PC skills
• Excellent analytical thinker
• Problem solving/analysis
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of food-service equipment and appliances
• Must have strong business acumen
• Must work in a TEAM environment
• Competitive pay
• Group medical, dental, vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Short term disability insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation/sick time
• Modern, clean work environment
• Work-Life balance focused company
• Chicagoland / Southern Wisconsin applicants only.
Please upload your resume today and Craig Wilson will reach out to you right away!