Director, Care Coordination
Gadsden, AL US
DIRECTOR, CARE COORDINATION
The cost of living in this Southern city is unbelievably low .According to recent studies by Forbes and Kiplinger, they rank as the 12th most affordable metro area and fifth most affordable for renters. Cha-ching .Enjoy some of the most acclaimed restaurants .impressive enough to please any foodie. Experience the great outdoors without even leaving the city limits!
This opportunity is with a large general med/
The individual in this position has overall responsibility for hospital utilization performance improvement and operational management of the Case Management Department and integrating national standards for case management including:
- Utilization Management supporting medical necessity and denial prevention
- Transition Management promoting appropriate length of stay, readmission prevention, and patient satisfaction
- Care Coordination by demonstrating throughput efficiency while assuring care is the right sequence and at appropriate level of care
- Compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements, TJC accreditation standards and Tenet policy
- Education provided to physicians, patients, families, and caregivers
- Active Registered Nurse license.
- Two years acute hospital case management leadership experience.
- BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Accredited Case Manager (ACM) preferred.
- McKesson InterQual experience strongly preferred.
- Five years acute hospital case management experience preferred.
We are actively interviewing; contact Ina Phillip for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-433-2220