Orlando, FL 32159 US
Our client is a not for profit healthcare system located in Central Florida.
Benefits for Director Orthopedics
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation Consideration
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Engaged Staff and Administration
Overview for Nursing Director of Orthopedics
- Nurse Director Orthopedics Coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability and service productivity. The Director Orthopedics is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams
- Nurse Director Orthopedics is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams.
- Must have current Florida Nursing License or Multi-State Enhanced RN License
- BLS for Healthcare providers preferred
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Director position
- Specialty certifications within 1 year of position, as appropriate.
- Registered Nurse Required
- BSN Required
- Masters Degree must be obtained within 2 years of hire date
To Learn more apply here and don't forget to upload your resume and Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified candidates directly