Director Trauma Program
Palm Beach, FL US
Generous Compensation Sign-On and Relocation available.
Director of Trauma Program Overview:
Reporting to the CEO, the Trauma Program Director oversees and coordinates all aspects of the Level II trauma program in a busy progressive hospital setting. Program development, at the hospital, local level and within state/national systems is a key element to the success of this role.
Director of Trauma Program Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse licensed issued by the State of Florida
- Bachelor Degree required – Master’s preferred
- Maintain a minimum of 10 CEU's in Trauma Nursing annually
- BLS; Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) and or Advanced Trauma Course for Nurses (ATCN) certifications
- Certified Emergency Room nursing (CEN) or Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certificate is preferred
- Three years of professional nursing experience in an inpatient critical care or emergency nursing area or trauma intensive care unit
- Understanding of the Florida Standards for Trauma Standards and the American College of Surgeons Optimal Resources for Care of the Injured patient
- Background in trauma system management essential - required
- Experience in trauma registry management
To learn more about this opportunity contact: Kara Graham 954-492-4638 firstname.lastname@example.org