Director of Behavioral Health RN
Dover, NH US
Must have 7 years of relevant experience.
Generous Salary: 100-120K Full-Time No Weekends
Dir of Behavioral Health Job Summary:
1.Supports and participates in the marketing efforts of the Behavioral Health Services and community service organizations, including public speaking opportunities.
2. Maintains up-to-date professional knowledge.
3. Interprets philosophy/objectives of Behavioral Health Services to staff, clients, families, and to the community.
4. Is accessible to staff 24 hour per day, unless otherwise designated.
5. Assures that budget projections are met annually.
6. Intervenes and mediates in management conflicts/problems.
7. 30 bed Unit
8. The average daily census is 30 and all adults
9. The RNs work 10 or 12 hour shifts - not 8 hours like you would typically have on a BH unit.
10. Level II Trauma Center
Dir of Behavioral Health Job Qualifications:
Required- 7 years of relevant nursing experience
Preferred- Previous experience in Nursing Director capacity
Required- Master degree
Required - Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of NH as a registered nurse
To learn more contact: Jessie Cerminaro 315-507-3721 or email@example.com