Director of Case Management
El Paso, TX US
Prestigious Hospital System in Beautiful El Paso, TX is seeking a Director of Case Management to lead their Team!
El Paso offers year long mild weather and low cost of living.
Competitive Salary and Relocation Assistance
Description Director of Case Management
- Oversees a staff of case managers responsible for patient care coordination.
- Develops and implements case management programs, including utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation.
- Evaluates patient care data to ensure that care is provided in accordance with clinical guidelines and organizational standards.
- Seeks treatments that balance clinical and financial concerns with the family's needs and the patient's quality of life.
Qualifications Director of Case Management
- Requires current New Mexico RN or Compact State license, or open to recriprocation.
- Master’s degree, preferred.
- Familiar with Case Management strategies, utilization management, fiscal planning
- Staff development expertise, knowledge of PC use, word processing software, typing, interpretation of EXCEL and other reports.
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact: Lilli del Real 954-492-4672 - firstname.lastname@example.org