Director of Critical Care
Tallahassee, FL US
Director of Critical Care Position Summary:
Provide leadership for planning, management, implementation, integration and coordination of the Critical Care Unit in support of facility goals dedicated to excellence, effective leadership, and financial stability.
Support the delivery of the high quality, cost effective patient care through activities based on facility strategic goals and objectives.
Director of Critical Care Job Qualifications:
RN Managers with 2+ years ICU or CVICU experience are encouraged to apply. Experienced Directors need not apply.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- 2 year Associate’s Degree in Nursing required
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred
- State of Florida RN License required
- BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 3-5 years experience Nursing required
- 1-2 years progressive management experience in Acute Care setting required
TO LEARN MORE CONTACT: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org