Director of Emergency Services
West Palm Beach, FL US
Full Benefits - Generous Compensation
Director of Emergency Services Job Description:
- Responsible for quality patient care and overall operation of the Emergency Department.
- Directs the staff and program of the emergency services unit.
- Develops and introduces approved standards and guidelines for emergency service programs.
- Coordinates and oversees the unit’s quality initiatives and improvement efforts while ensuring alignment with organizational wide goals and objectives.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates professional nursing services in accordance with policy and procedures to achieve patient care needs.
- Collaborates with staff, physicians and administration on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies.
- Develops annual budget and ensures operational, personnel, and capital expenditures are in accordance with budgetary guidelines.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected and reports to top management.
Director of Emergency Services Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree Nursing
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
For more information, please contact: