Director of ICU/Telemetry
Wesley Chapel, FL US
Manager of ICU/Telemetry Summary
- The Manager is the designated leader who manages and directs operations of the Intensive Care and Telemetry Units.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, organize, coordinate, and evaluate the units’ activities and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks, leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The Manager reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Manager of ICU/Telemetry Requirements
- Requires BSN degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Current Florida RN License.
To learn more contact Michelle Johnson 954.492.4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org