Director of Infection Control
Gainesville, FL US
Beautiful North Central Florida. Enjoy the outdoors in one if the most beautiful areas of the State!
Director of Infection Control Position Description:
- Coordinates all aspects of the facility infection-control program,
- Is directly involved with programs that prevent and control healthcare-acquired infections.
- Serves as an infection control consultant for facility leadership and staff.
- Interacts and works collaboratively with physicians, outside agencies, corporate/divisional staff as well as all departments within each facility.
Director of Infection Control Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
Director of Infection Control Requirements:
- Minimum Certifications, Registry and/or Licenses Required: BSN, MSN, MPH, MT ASCP, MS
- Degree Requirements and Minimum Experience Required: BSN or BS required in related field.
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) required.
- Master degree in Nursing prefered
- 3-5 years management experience is required.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
Lilliana del Real