Director of Med Surg - Oncology
Pensacola, FL US
Director of Med/Surg - Oncology Position Summary:
- Provide leadership for planning, management, implementation, integration and coordination of Medical Care Unit and Oncology Services in support of facility goals dedicated to excellence, effective leadership, and financial stability.
- Support the delivery of the high quality, cost effective patient care through activities based on facility strategic goals and objectives.
Director of Med/Surg - Oncology Qualifications:
• Associates Nursing Degree required; Bachelors preferred
• Florida RN licensure required
• BLS required upon hire
• ONS chemotherapy certification within 1 year of hire date
• ONC Certification preferred
• Attendance at ONS program within 1 year of hire date
• 3-5 years’ experience in cancer related clinical setting preferred
• 3-5 years progressive management experience required
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org