Director of Medical Renal
Gainesville, FL US
Prestigious Hospital System is seeking a Director of Medical Renal to lead their Team!
Come join the excellent leadership team in this beautiful outdoor lovers' area of Central Florida!
Director Med Renal - Job Description:
The Director of Med Renal shall be directly responsible for planning, organizing and directing policies and procedures for the departments in accordance with established policies of the medical center. Establish goals, procedures and standards for the department; supervising personnel; and collaborating with other departments to provide an optimum level of services. The Director of Med Renal is responsible for all services provided in the departments specified at the Hospital. The director assumes the role as leader in planning, directing and managing the department and staff to assure quality service on a 24/7 basis. The director is responsible for meeting Joint Commission standards, complying with corporate policy and procedures, for managing supplies and equipment, for promoting teamwork with physicians and all health care providers, for promoting internal and external customer satisfaction, and for appropriate resource management.
Director of Med Renal - Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Director of Med Renal - Requirements:
- Current FL RN License; or eligible.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification; ACLS also required for critical care units;
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing; BSN required;
- Minimum five (5) years' clinical experience in area of specialty or related clinical field and at least three (3) years' management experience (can be concurrent).
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact:
Lilli del Real at (954) 492-4672