Director of Oncology Services
Oklahoma City, OK US
Join a winning team...Make a difference everyday
Director of Oncology Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall direction of the department and ensures that goals and objectives are met.
- Recommends, develops and implements policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary goals.
- Prepares reports reflecting productivity and fiscal status.
- Works closely with senior management and other health care professionals to ensure quality patient care.
- Supervises staff and ensures training and professional development goals are met.
- Resolves patient complaints in a timely manner in accordance with policy.
- Develops and updates performance improvement tools.
- Serves as a resource to community agencies and organizations as applicable.
- Reviews management reports and quality statistics.
- Resolves problems when issues arise.
- Makes decisions regarding the hiring and termination of employees.
- Serves as a resource for physicians and staff.
Director of Oncology Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Five (5) years experience in healthcare facility, including experience in supervisory or senior management capacity.
- Current license from the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
For more information contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or email@example.com