Director of Orthopedics
Athens, GA US
Director of Orthopedics Minimum Requirements:
- Director of Orthopedics Education: Bachelors degree in Nursing is required. Masters degree is preferred.
- Director of Orthopedics Certifications: Current Georgia RN Licensure
- Director of Orthopedics Experience: 2-3 years medical/surgical/Orthopedic experience and 3-5 years management experience
Director of Orthopedics Position Summary:
- The director is responsible for integrating their department’s services with the hospitals primary functions.
- The director coordinates and integrates services within their department(s) and with other departments.
- The director develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- The director recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and competence of those staff members (who are not licensed independent practitioners) meet the needs of patient care and non-patient care services.
- The director ensures orientation, in-service training, and continuing education of all persons in their department(s) is provided.
- The director continuously assesses and improves their department’s performance and maintains appropriate quality control programs.
- The director recommends space and other resources needed by the department and participates in selecting outside resources needed by their department(s).
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
TO LEARN MORE PLEASE CONTACT