Director of Physician Practice Operations
Atlanta, GA 30030 US
Director of Physician Practice Operations needed in Atlanta GA
- Design, lead, implement, and ensure all protocols are being met with regards to the overall patient experience. Take immediate action to implement change, if needed.
- Proven ability to escalate issues and determine proper issue resolution. Ensure patients and/or provider escalations are handled timely and accurately.
- Build, implement, or oversee a current development strategy, allowing the company the ability to hire, train and promote employees. Drive attrition down, and employee engagement, performance and development up.
- Develop relationships with all market leadership, network to help influence the sales and implementation strategy set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Execute on key operational outcomes to ensure customer, provider and regulatory expectations met/exceeded.
- Understand and share business controls and information across appropriate teams and ensure that there is clear understanding and ownership of key scorecard measurements as well as of total quality measures and initiatives.
- Develop, implement and manage the adoption of controls that allow the organization to quickly identify trends and potential issues and address them in a timely manner.
- Ability to influence leadership to help drive process, strategy, and adhere to proper business protocols in centers under Director of Ops jurisdiction.
- Establish and manage service strategies in coordination with the organization goals and competencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Masters preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in a Healthcare or Hospitality operational leadership position with a focus on driving customer satisfaction and performance in a service environment required.
- 8+ years of direct management within a customer/client service environment with strong performance and quality metrics required.
- Must have Multi-Unit/Multi-Location management experience in Healthcare of Hospitality – Required
- Strong ability to contribute at the market leadership level as a peer
- Experience managing a diverse group of functional areas is preferred.
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence strategy.
- Able to effectively leverage business and organizational knowledge within and across functions.
- Must have the ability to effectively problem solve and possess strong skills in this area
- Have a strong focus on data, analytics, metric focus to bring solutions to market and leadership.
- Must possess and exude a strong level of “executive presence.”
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of relationship building and management skills within and across organizations.
- Able to coach direct reports to improved levels of performance.
- Experience in expense management with ability to understand service center-level and customer impacts.
- Willing to travel 50% within your designated market or on an as needed basis.
For additional information please contact: Jessie Cerminaro firstname.lastname@example.org