Director of Quality
El Paso, TX US
Director of Quality Position Summary:
- To assist the Assistant CNO in implementation of all aspects of the Quality Management Program including the identification of opportunities to improve patient care, and is responsible for the management, supervision and daily operation of the Quality Management Department.
- To provide leadership and be a role model for the staff of the Quality Management Department.
• Licensed RN in State of Texas or compact state.
• Certified Professional in Quality Management certification preferred.
• BCLS certification preferred.
• ADN or BSN required.
• MSN or other Master's program in related field preferred.
• 5 years clinical experience preferred, 1-2 years experience in Quality Management desirable.
• 1 year of Management experience preferred.
To learn more contact: Lilliana del Real 954-492-4672 or firstname.lastname@example.org