Director of Quality and Risk Management
Bullhead City, AZ US
Director of Quality and Risk Management Benefits:
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Health insurance, dental, vision, 401K
Director of Quality and Risk Management Job Description:
- Collaborates with HIM Director regarding risk management issues including legal requests for records, subpoenas, and sequestering medical records.
- Responsible for Core measure abstraction/ inter-rater reliability (IRR) assignments, actions plans and PI activities related to core measure improvement
- Formulates monthly reports (QRM report) that are submitted to the corporate office regarding quality
- Responsible for submission of the monthly QRM report data.
- Responsible for coordinating the following meetings: Quality Council, Patient Safety, Joint Commission, P&T.
- Collaborates with the DPO/Safety Officer for EOC/safety rounds
- Takes the lead in all root cause analysis investigations.
Director of Quality and Risk Management Qualifications:
- Degree / Licensure / Certification / Registration: Associates Degree required, Masters Degree preferred, CPHQ and/or CPHRM preferred
- Experience Required: Hospital Quality and Risk Management experience required. Experience with Joint Commission and Core Measure abstraction required
If you would like to learn more about this position please contact:
Lilliana del Real