Director of Rehabilitation
El Paso, TX US
Director of Rehabilitation Position Summary:
- Directly manage rehabilitation professionals.
- Oversee coordination of recruiting and staffing of therapists, including coordination of student internship programs.
- Advise hospital management regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, and quality improvement efforts within the therapy departments. Anticipate and estimate the present and future need of service to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of patient care.
- Develop rehabilitation policies to ensure standard practices.
- Develop and maintains a common documentation system, with appropriate flexibility built in for specific program needs.
- Direct and assist seniors in evaluation of clinical skills and set up clinical competency system. Collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff of the service to accomplish the mission and values of the hospital.
- Collaborate with Medical Director and with appropriate physicians to ensure patient’s needs are met.
Director of Rehabilitation Credential Requirements:
• Current licensure or eligibility in Texas for PT/PTA, OT/COTA, or SLP
• Bachelors Degree in healthcare management or rehabilitation related. Masters preferred.
• Minimum of five years clinical Rehab experience, three years of management experience preferred.
To learn more contact: Lilliana del Real 954-492-4672 or firstname.lastname@example.org