Director of Surgical Services
Glendale, CA US
Generous Compensation - Full Benefits
The Director Surgical Services Department leads the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations.
The Director Surgical Services has 24/7 responsibility for their departments.
Director of Surgical Services Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field Required
• Master’s degree (MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field) Preferred
• 3 or more years of experience in Surgical Services, preferably OR nursing. Required
• 3 years of experience in a leadership role Preferred
Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Director of Surgical Services Licenses, Certifications, & Training:
• Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation. Required
• Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred
• Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM) Preferred
To Learn more contact: Tim Johnson 703-380-3086 or email@example.com