Director of Telemetry
El Paso, TX US
Director of Telemetry Position Summary:
- Administer, analyze and appraise the care given to patients within the Telemetry Department.
- Advise hospital management regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, quality improvement processes.
- Anticipate and estimate future needs of the Telemetry Department to improve quality of patient care.
- Collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff of the Telemetry Department to support our goals.
Director of Telemetry Credential Requirements:
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: (list required and preferred separately)
• Required: Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state required, BCLS, and ACLS.
Education Requirements: (list required and preferred separately)
• Required: Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing.
Experience Requirements: (list required and preferred separately)
• Required: Minimum of two years clinical experience.
• Preferred: Experience in leadership positions or positions of increasing responsibility.
To learn more contact: Lilliana del Real 954-492-4672 or firstname.lastname@example.org