Director of Trauma
West Palm Beach, FL US
Generous Compensation, Sign-On, and Relocation available. Comprehensive Medical Insurance, PTO, Retirement . . .
Director of Trauma Program Overview:
You the Director of Trauma will run the Level II Trauma Center. As the Director of this Level II Trauma Center, you will report to the CEO. The Trauma Program Director oversees and coordinates all aspects of the Level II trauma program. This is a very busy progressive hospital. As the Director of this Level II Trauma Center you will be responsible for the program development, at the hospital, local level and within state/national systems, this is a key element to the success of this role.
To Qualify For This Dynamic Director of this Level II Trauma Center:
- Registered Nurse licensed issued by the State of Florida
- Bachelor Degree required – Master’s preferred
- Maintain a minimum of 10 CEU's in Trauma Nursing annually
- BLS; Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) and or Advanced Trauma Course for Nurses (ATCN) certifications
- Certified Emergency Room nursing (CEN) or Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certificate is preferred
- Three years of professional nursing experience in an inpatient critical care or emergency nursing area or trauma intensive care unit
- Background in trauma system management essential - required
- Experience in trauma registry management
To learn more about this opportunity contact: Juli Van Der Meulen 954-906-1586 or firstname.lastname@example.org