Director of Trauma Services
Arlington, TX US
Generous Salary $95K - $118K
In collaboration with the Emergency Services Leadership and the CNO, the Trauma Services Director will direct the care of the trauma patients hospital wide. This role also supports emergency preparedness activities as it relates to the care of trauma patients.
Director Of Trauma Job Qualifications:
- BSN required. Master's Degree preferred. Current Texas State RN licensure or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by American Heart Association required.
- Current TNCC required.
- Current ENPC or PALS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Trauma Outcomes Performance Improvement Course (TOPIC) must be completed within 12 months of hire.
- Member of the Texas Trauma Coordinators Forum and Society of Trauma Nurses preferred.
- BSN Required
- Master’s Preferred
- Prior experience in a leadership role required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Emergency Dept