Division Director of Pharmacy Services
Miramar, FL US
Division Director of Pharmacy Services Job Summary:
We are currently looking for a seasoned Division Director of Pharmacy to lead Pharmacy Services.
The Division Director of Pharmacy will be responsible for:
- and directing all Pharmacy Services
Clinical and operations to include and not limited to:
- and implementing clinical/therapeutic formularies in an effort to reduce cost and improve quality and outcome trends.
Responsibilities also include:
- utilization management,
- implementation of complex processes,
- regulatory compliance,
- and development and execution of new and proven cost savings, clinical initiatives, and operational workflows.
This individual will support the Hospital Pharmacy Directors and associated management teams; as well as the Division Pharmacy Leadership Team. This position is ultimately responsible for developing the pharmacy business strategy to optimize and enhance operating results across the division and execute on the corporate pharmacy agenda.
Division Director of Pharmacy Services Job Qualification:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet and word-processing applications.
- Ability to utilize distributor data for reviewing Division purchase trends
- Functional working knowledge of hospital pharmacy activities, P &T committee, and product management.
- Ability to create enthusiasm for new programs and different approaches to existing programs.
- Demonstrate quality improvement competencies.
- Understanding of utilization and productivity in a variety of clinical settings.
- B.S. in Pharmacy required; Pharm.D., MBA, or MS, preferred
- More than 5 years pharmacy utilization and/ or director level operation’s experience required.
- Licensed pharmacist
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or email@example.com