Augusta, GA US
Full-Time / Rotate Weekends / shifts Available:11a – 11p -or- 12p – 12p Also: 7p - 7a / Generous Salary / Full Benefits
Sign On Bonus with 2+ yrs Experience and Relocation Assistance Available
Emergency Department Core Competencies:
- Provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
- Provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Assess and treat patients of all ages presenting for emergency care for all body systems, conditions & diseases including but not limited to: Coronary, Pulmonary, Neuro, Skeletal-muscular, GI/metabolic, GU/renal, GYN, integumentary, etc.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's Degree, College Diploma, or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Georgia Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association (AHA), (Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider card) required.
- ACLS and PALS from The American Heart Association required upon hire or within one year of hire.
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred
- Will consider candidates with 6+ months experience in any of the following areas: EMT, Paramedic, Critical care, Telemetry, Heart center, Stroke center, Orthopedic surgery.
To learn more, contact: Jessie Cerminaro 315-507-3721 or email@example.com