Eastern Regional Sales Manager - HVAC OEM Sales
Harrisburg, PA US
We have and outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager for an International Manufacturer of HVAC, AC controls, expansion valves, and humidification/evaporative cooling products to OEM companies. The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for promoting the organizations product's and solution's to manufacturers of air conditioning equipment. The ideal candidate should be located in the Greater Harrisburg/Philadelphia Areas and be able to travel the Northeast Territory with up to 75% travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes AC controls, expansion valves, and humidification/evaporative cooling products to OEM companies.
- Able to communicate with all levels within an organization including- C-level, Engineering, Purchasing, Service, etc.
- Review specifications, sequence of operations, and other customer provided documentation to develop and prepare proposals and quotations.
- Provide technical and/or commercial product training and technical support to OEM customers.
- Prepare visit reports and update contact management database.
- Assist in analysis of present and potential markets for new or existing products or services.
- Provide input and assist in planning marketing strategies and objectives for given territory.
- Support sales effort by assisting with various marketing activities including trade shows.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must demonstrate outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), and be capable of planning targeted sales calls in an organized and effective manner. Candidate must possess effective Project and Account management skills. Candidate should illustrate a technical aptitude and working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving / Analysis
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate must possess a 4 year technical degree or adequate Business Development / Territory Manager experience in related Industries preferably with an engineered products highlight.
- Computer literacy and competencies in all of the following Microsoft products are required: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Any HVAC/R experience is a plus.
- Any controls and communication protocol experience a plus.
Experience with ASHRAE, ASME, or other organizations are a plus.
This position must frequently travel – up to 75%
For further details please contact in confidence, Paul Rychlewski at email@example.com and reference J.O. # 1899.