Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Chicago, IL US
This outstanding opportunity is for a food industry professional with cross-functional management experience in supply chain management. This individual will be responsible for the supply chain team working in sourcing, logistics, finance, warehousing & distribution, and maintenance. This person will be responsible from inbound shipment to customer delivery.
● The General Manager must have a complete understanding and ownership of the entire supply chain cost & strategy.
● Responsible for achieving margins by product category.
● Responsible to ensure that the supply chain can deliver the required volume on existing products and future innovation.
● Responsible for building key supply chain relationships including relationships with a broad co-pack network.
● Ensures that the company’s facility accomplishes sales goals, labor and overhead goals.
● Responsible for warehouse & distribution cost management.
● Responsible for key contract negotiation , warehouse and distribution contracts
● The General Manager will have complete P&L responsibility for COGS including:
○ Operations ( procurement, planning, quality)
○ Logistics (customer service, transportation, freight)
○ Technical Services
EVOL’s Operations Priorities (in order):
● Employee Safety
● Food Safety
● Product Quality
● Operational Efficiency
● This role will require approximately 20% domestic travel
● Must have 10+ years experience in supply chain management, preferably including company owned plants as well as 3rd party co-packers.
If you feel you are a fit, apply in confidence to Michael Page at firstname.lastname@example.org