Cleveland - Metro NW-, OH US
Looking for new challenges?, looking for career growth?, looking to work for a World Leader? - OEM of foodservice equipment, then send your resume for prompt consideration, Be an impact player, have a voice!
Electrical Engineer II
Education: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience: Minimum of 5+ Years control circuit design in a food service, commercial or industrial equipment manufacturing environment with hands-on development experience required.
Scope & Function
The Electrical Engineer (EE) reports to the Business Unit Manager and is the lead Electrical Engineer.
A key member of the electro-mechanical design team, the EE is responsible for new kettle, braising pan and steamer control development while freely supporting daily sales and manufacturing activities.
The EE will design power and control circuits for new and existing food service equipment including component sizing and selection and the creation and revision of electrical schematics.
Additional responsibilities include wire harness design, prototyping and testing, troubleshooting, compliance testing and documentation in addition to new product and technology development.
Strong project management skills and an ability to work independently in both an office and lab environment are required to achieve product development milestones as well as cost reduction and growth targets.
Self-motivated, the EE should be curious, inventive and creative with a proven record of developing new technologies based on customer feedback and market insight. Working with a wide range of suppliers and internal resources, including corporate engineers, the EE is an extension of the business unit and must possess a solid business acumen and strong communication skills.
Skills / Ability
• Proven experience designing control and power circuits for commercial, industrial or related equipment experience considered.
• Deep knowledge of commercial cooking standards including UL-Standard 197 and NSF/ANSI Standard 4.
• Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously requiring supplier coordination and hands-on testing and troubleshooting in the lab.
• Strong results orientation embraces the 80/20 principle with a keen focus on achievement.
• Schematic design and wiring diagram experience required in addition to familiarity with mechanical design practices and data acquisition software to support lab testing efforts.
Travel approximately 10% of the time.
Based in Corporate Home Office
Salary expectations $60,000 to $80,000 annually, compensation based upon experience and technical problem solving skills.