Emergency Room RN
Arlington, TX US
Full-Time Days, Full-Time Nights, Full-Time Mixed Shifts
Emergency Room RN Summary:
We are a 382-bed full-service hospital, there are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. We are proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
As an ER Rn you will provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders, oncologic, cardiac services, orthopedic disorders, and Trauma in the following age categories: adult, pediatric and geriatric populations.
Emergency Room RN Qualifications:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
- Current TNCC, PALS certification preferred.
- ACLS required.
- Prefer one year of recent experience.
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
- 1 year of recent ED experience in preferred
- ADN Required. If ADN, must receive BSN within 2.5 years of start date
To learn More contact: Lilliana del Real 954-492-4672 or firstname.lastname@example.org