Emergency Room RN
Charleston, SC US
Rotating weekends -Sign On Bonus
RN Emergency Room Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Nursing Director or Supervisor, the Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN is responsible for directing all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations. The RN incorporates knowledge of patient’s age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care. The RN contributes to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor. Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student. Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
RN Emergency Room Position Requirements:
- Current licensure in the State of South Carolina as a Registered Nurse,
- American Heart Association BLS – Healthcare provider required..
- ACLS and PALS certification within one year of employment.
- CPI Certification within 90 days of hire and annually.
- Minimum of Associate degree.
- Experience in specialty area preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Involves general guidance and direction by Supervisors and/ or Department Manager.
- The employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and proceed.
For more information, please contact: Jessie Cerminaro email@example.com 315-507-3721