Executive Director, Hospitalist/Inpatient Medicine
Atlanta, GA US
The Executive Director of Inpatient Medicine will have oversight of all Hospitalists within this progressive 3 hospital system.
Working in a dynamic joint leadership role between administrative and clinical leaders will have strategic leadership responsibility for the Hospitalists (approximately 65) and inpatient medical specialties (infectious disease, inpatient neurology, critical care medicine, inpatient psychiatry, and palliative care) across all 3 campuses.
Overall responsibility of the Inpatient Medicine Department will be responsible for coordinating key areas:
- Physician Communication
- Patient Satisfaction
- Financial Stewardship
- Clinical Integration Initiatives
The ideal candidate for Executive Director of Inpatient Medicine Hospitalists will bring the following to the table:
- High level of knowledge in Lean Process Management
- Focus on excellence and optimizing the patient experience while ensuring quality outcomes
- Demonstrated track record of the optimization of the care delivery team to improve both provider and staff engagement and satisfaction
- Knowledge and successful leadership of group practice management in an ever-changing environment
Education/Experience requirements for the Executive Director of Inpatient Medicine Hospitalists role:
- Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA strongly preferred
- Seven years Inpatient Medical Hospitalist leadership experience within a Physician Group
A thriving community in a great location to LIVE, WORK and PLAY! Lakes, mountains, waterfalls, great restaurants and shopping! And just an hour away from sports, art and everything a large city like Atlanta has to offer!
Top Workplace 6 years running!
- Best Places to Work Award
- Most Wired Hospital!
- Excellent compensation and benefits package!
For more information, please contact:
Ina Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org