Los Angeles, CA US
As a formulation chemist you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Lead the formulation efforts to convert conceptual innovative ideas into actionable product concepts.
- Conduct stability testing of products under development.
- Develop batch tickets, specifications, ingredient lists, MSDA and product dossiers for products.
- Design technical approaches for products.
- Develop scale up procedures for new and existing products.
- Proactively order raw materials and other laboratory equipment for the R&D lab, as needed.
- Communicate with all internal cross-functional groups.
Chemist Position Requirements, are not limited to:
- BS or BA Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Sciences, or related fields.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with skin and hair care products.
- Team player with strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical. problem solving and conceptualization skills necessary.
- Desire to advance career in cosmetic manufacturing.
This is a family owned business and they pride themselves on an employee friendly work environment.
They seek only those who take pride in their work, have desire to be part of a team and would like to advance in their career.
Company offers very competitive financial package, 401-k and health options.
If interested and have the experience we seek,
please attach resume and call Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545