Fenton, MO US
Pharmacy General Manager for Missouri pharmacy
Great opportunity for Pharmacy Manager to run all pharmacy operations of a closed door pharmacy.
This is a start up pharmacy and General Manager will be involved with set up of the pharmacy
and hiring of staff.
General Manager is responsible for:
- Build out of pharmacy
- Hiring employees
- Management of all operations
- P&L and budget responsibility
- Customer service and interaction with clients and facilities serviced
- Business development
- Assisting staff with necessary daily activity
General Manager must have but not limited to:
- 3 to 5 years Pharmacy operations management experience, preferably in LTC pharmacy
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to direct team to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to work with customers and handle client issues
- Must have MO pharmacy license or ability to attain one
If you desire to lead others and have the motivation and work ethic to help grow a pharmacy operation,
then we want to hear from you.
Please attach resume and call Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545