General Surgery - PA
El Paso, TX 79901 US
Prestigious Practice Group is currently looking for a qualified Physician Assistant General Surgery in beautiful Southern New Mexico!
Relocation Assistance! Sign on bonus!
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant General Surgery
- Physician Assistant is responsible for assisting the supervising physician within the practice to provide quality care for patients and to increase patient access and satisfaction.
- PA will be working with 3 General Surgeons Monday thru Friday.
Benefits of the Physician Assistant General Surgery
- Generous compensation
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
Requirements of the Physician Assistant General Surgery
- Master’s degree
- Current National Board Certification
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Physician Assistant
- License to practice as PA
- Current DEA and BLS Licenses/Certifications
- Current Physician Assistant License
- Physician Assistant: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Physician Assistant License
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
Lilliana del Real